[Dune] how not to use -std=c++11 when compiling Dune with gccc 4.7.2 ?

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Apr 23 23:06:23 CEST 2013

Hi Benedikt,

as "./configure --help" states:

  --disable-gxx0xcheck    Skip test whether compiler supports flag -std=c++11
                          and -std=c++0x to enable C++11 features (with this
                          option C++11 features will not be activated)

you can pass --disable-gxx0xcheck. I also noticed that there seems to
be typo in the command line parameter... I'd expect
--disable-cxx0xcheck ;-)

Ciao
Christian