[Dune] Fw: Welcome to the "Dune" mailing list (Digest mode)

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Aug 20 19:04:53 CEST 2013

Hi Taraneh,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:44:17AM -0700, taraneh janfada wrote:

> To post to the list, I sent my email.
> Thanks

welcome to our mailing list.

Probably our welcome messsage is a little misleading. You should mail
to the list if you questions or want to discuss issues with other DUNE
users and developers. There is generally no need to reply to the
welcome message.

As you might have noticed you emails contained also your mailing list
password. This means that it is now visible to the world in our
archives:
http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune/2013-August/012447.html

You might want to change the password to prevent misuse.

I wish you a lot of fun with DUNE and hope for the best discussions on the
mailing list.

Cheers,

Markus