[Dune] Support Requests on FlySpray [was: [Dune-Bugs] [#1334] A question regarding the levelView of a grid.]

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Aug 23 11:34:01 CEST 2013

Hi
I do like the easy possibility the flyspray offers to, at a later time, read through the comments other people made
without having to find them in some mail archive or having to reconstruct the time line from some convoluted
huge emails citing all kinds of  previous replies. It also makes it easier to find new comments.
If for example in this "thread" Christian and Markus had given different answers commenting on both
replies would be difficult since both replied directly to Oliver's original mail and Makrus's reply is not
directly available.
Andreas