[Dune] GPU programming

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Aug 30 11:24:30 CEST 2013

Hi Arya,
I am not aware of any GPU support in Dune and the projects listed at [1]
are neither GPU related.
If you tend to use PDELab or Dune-FEM, you might have a look at the
supported linear algebra Backends like PETSc which claims to support
Nvidia GPUs. [2] This would speed up the linear solving but not the
matrix assembly.

Bye
Christoph

[1] http://users.dune-project.org/projects/projects
[2] http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/features/gpus.html

--
Digital information lasts forever – or five years, whichever comes first.
-- Jeff Rothenberg, 1997