[Dune] installing dune with libtool 2.4.2

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:29:53 CET 2013

Hi Markus,

Thank you very much for your consideration. As you mentioned, I added the
bug to the Flyspray.

I updated my dune version to the latest ones, but it returns the same error
message.

Just a question, do you think this is a problem with libtool 2.4.2 or any
other? if it is, I can change to another version. Do you know which version
shall I choose? The last functioning version would be good to know.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Arya