[Dune] Topological changes in the grid

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Feb 19 19:32:25 CET 2013

Hi Andrea,
there is no way to change the connectivity of any Dune grid
implementation that
I know.  Not even a dirty trick.  You need to kill your grid object
within the time loop
and create a new one using the grid factory.  That by itself is
reasonably straightforward.
The problem of course is how to transfer your data from the old to the
new grid.
But the solution to that is problem-specific.
good luck,
Oliver