[Dune] Open position
graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 24 11:56:54 CET 2013
we currently have an open position in our working group
(Prof. Kornhuber, FU Berlin) in a project dealing with
numerical methods for thin-film growth. The project is
part of the Helmholtz virtual institute "Microstructure
control for thin-film solar cells".
For more details please refer to the attached job
job advertisement. Since it german only I've added
some details in english below.
If you know any suitable candidates it would be nice
if you could forward this. The application deadline
Some more details:
* The main tasks will be the development and implementation
of fast and robust numerical methods for the above noted
* The position is a 75% part-time position paid according
to E 13, TV-L FU.
* Candidates must have a master or diploma degree in mathematics.
* Candidates should have experience with
* finite elements for pdes
* multilevel methods
* C++ programming, preferably with dune
* The application deadline is 2013-02-07.
* Applications should cite the reference number 0419112401-1
and go to
Freie Universität Berlin
Institut für Mathematik
FB Mathematik und Informatik
Herr Prof. Dr. Ralf Kornhuber
14195 Berlin (Dahlem).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 50763 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dune