[Dune] migration from auto tools to cake in dune, timetable ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Tue Jul 30 16:20:52 CEST 2013

Dear Dune Developers,

as it happens times change and I wonder what is the time schedule for the migration of dune to cmake ?

I understand that there is quite some effort going on into that direction.

Thus, my questions, as a long-time user of Dune, should I also switch to cmake right now,
or would you recommend to wait some more time ?

thanks and greetings, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses."
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.