[Dune] longest edge alberta

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jun 26 20:34:15 CEST 2013

Send an example showing what is going wrong and explain how you generated it. The initial bisection edge could depend on the local numbering of the elements, e.g.  always the edge between node 0 and 1. But with a dgf file it should be the longest edge.
Andreas

Marco Cisternino <marco.cisternino at optimad.it> wrote:
Hi duners,
I'm trying to refine Alberta. I'm able to do it but not in the way I'd like it.
I would like to use only the longest edge as the edge to be divided. Is it possible?
For now it uses bisection with I don't know which choice of the edge.
I saw an example here http://www.dune-project.org/gallery/p1fem.html
How can I get that result?

Thanks a lot.

Marco