[Dune] new dune user

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Jun 30 22:17:16 CEST 2013

Hi Quan Ong,
welcome to Dune and DuMuX. Wherever we describe the use of an opts
file we usually explain how they may look.

On the Dune website you can get a brief example:
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/installation-notes.html
And the Dune build system howto describes all the details:
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/buildsystem/buildsystem.pdf

Because you mentioned DuMuX, you find find the examples debug.opts and
optim.opts in the root folder of the DuMuX module. And the DuMuX
handbook contains quite some information about the topic.

> because I didn't arrive to build the code in parallel.

You have to pass --enable-parallel to dunecontrol, usually by adding
it to the opts file.

Please refrain from cross posting questions on the Dune and the
DuMuX list.

Bye
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.