[Dune] Start prospecting for new customers now

jim stevenson notchecked at newslettersend.info
Fri Mar 15 04:53:40 CET 2013

Only emailing can deliver fast results and with us there is no risk. If you don't see results with your ad campaign then we will re run the whole thing at no cost at all until you do. We can help you reach many different business categories and medical specialties. Fresh data to mail to every day. Everything is can spam compliant, no worries just leads. Can you afford not to give this a try? Please reply back for the details.

Jim.

mailto:end at newslettersend.info