[Dune] Intersection iterator and global labels of vertices

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 3 23:21:33 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your answer.
Sorry but I'm a bit perplexed about the method "numberInSelf()" ... I tried to call it, but I get an error from the compiler, saying that there is no such method.
To which class does it belong? I didn't find it in the documentation.

The subIndex method is from IntersectionIterator? Or from elsewhere?

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk