[Dune] Local index of vertices and vertices w.r.t. intersections

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Sat May 4 18:36:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

sorry to bother you again, but I realise that yesterday I asked a question putting a wrong title, so I got the right tip, but I had something else in mind.

Anyway, suppose you are using AlbertaGrid and you have your triangle, with three vertices with local indices 0, 1, 2 respectively.
If I want to access the three boundary edges, I call the Intersection Iterator, and with intersectionIter -> corner(0) I get *for the current edge* the coordinates of the 0-th vertex, and similarly for the 1-st.
Well, to which indices in {0, 1, 2} of the underlying triangle do the "corner(0)" and "corner(1)" correspond?

Yesterday I asked about global index, my mistake. I meant the *local* indices, w.r.t. the triangle, i.e., the responses have to be {0, 1}, {1, 2} and {0, 2} (maybe with permutation(s) in the pair(s)).
I can't associate the current intersection to the original local indices.
Hope that now I have put the question more clearly!
I apologise again, it was my fault.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk