[Dune] GSOC 2013

shailesh borkar shaileshborkar9 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 21:11:52 CEST 2013

Hello Markus sir,

Sorry for my last mail, I sent it on dune-devel instead of here by mistake.

My college exam is about to begin (from 6th may to 24th may), so I wont be
able to work on fixing more bugs.
I would like to thanks all the DUNE developers. It was really nice to work
with you people. I got a chance to learn some cool C++ stuff specially now
I can read STL's header files with proper understanding. Even though It was
my first exposure to open source but was really an amazing experience.
I will start contributing again after my exam gets finished.

Regards,
Shailesh Borkar