[Dune] Projection direction in dune-grid-glue with psurface

Miguel de Benito Delgado m.debenito.d at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:05:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

  during traversal of the glued intersections I'd like to have access to
the direction field along which the domain grid was projected onto the
target grid. From the paper I understood libpsurface should use the outer
normal by default, so in my case what I want is unitOuterNormal(), but this
is not implemented for the glued intersections.

 I've been looking for it but I cannot find the method I need in the docs.
Does anybody know?

Thanks,
--
Miguel de  Benito.