[Dune] Projection direction in dune-grid-glue with psurface

Miguel de Benito Delgado m.debenito.d at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:11:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 14 May, 2013, at 16:05, Oliver Sander <sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> Patches for the tests and for the code are welcome.

I had to change ReferenceElements to GenericReferenceElements, as in the attachment. Otherwise things seem to work just fine, though I haven't really tested much yet.

> Consequently, these two vectors fields are not exactly the same.
> If you want to obtain b) through the interface you have to use
>
> intersection->geometryInOutside().global(pos) - intersection->geometry().global(pos)

I thought I had done this, but instead I have

    auto ref = GenericReferenceElements<ctype, dim>::general (is->inside()->type());
    auto pos = is->geometryInInside().local (ref.position (i, dim));
    auto nor = is->geometryOutside().global (pos) - is->geometry().global (pos);

I'm not sure this is the best way to accomplish what I need, though.

Miguel de Benito.