[Dune] Newegg.com - Payment Charged

Newegg info at newegg.com
Thu May 30 17:46:19 CEST 2013

My Account |Customer Services

TwitterYou TubeFacebookMyspace

Customer ID: dune at dune-project.org Account Number: 28933633Dear Customer, Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com. We are happy to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: 98462866) has been successfully charged to your Preffered Account and order verification is now complete.If you have any questions, please use our LiveChat function or visit our Contact Us Page. Once You Know, You Newegg.Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

Policy and Agreement | Privacy Policy | Confidentiality Notice
Newegg.com, 9997 Rose Hills Road, Whittier, CA. 90601-1701 | © 2000-2013 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.