[Dune] How to build a DUNE module on top of an installed DUNE module?

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Sep 6 22:33:51 CEST 2013

Dear DUNE,

I am trying to build dune-geometry on top of an installation of dune-common. The installation of dune-common is in /home-local/bernd/local, containing the typical subfolders bin, include, lib, share. The module dune-geometry is contained in another folder /home-local/bernd/DUNE. Trying to build it with

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home-local/bernd/local /home-local/bernd/local/bin/dunecontrol all

produces the error

Error: Could not find dune-common/am!

Am I missing something? Attached is the complete debug output of dunecontrol.

Thank you. Kind regards
Bernd

    !!!! CMWR 2014: 10th - 13th June 2014 in Stuttgart !!!!
                  Please visit www.cmwr14.de

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart              fax: +49 711 685 67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de