[Dune] communication problem in ALUGrid

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 20:17:29 CEST 2014

Dear Arya.
Its quite possible that there is a bug here - I have not yet tried to
use the BackwardCommunication
approach yet and I do not know if anybody has.
./space/common/cachedcommmanager.hhI think
grid_.communicate(dataHandle,InteriorBorder_All_Interface,BackwardCommunication);
should do the right thing though - so it probably is a bug in ALU. Have
you tried it with any of the other
grid managers for comparison? And a second question: Have you tried
All_All and use entity.ghost() etc.
to figure out what to do?
A small test case showing the problem would help to find the bug.
Sorry I can not say more at the moment
Andreas