[Dune] question about JacobianInverseTransposed

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 4 09:54:56 CEST 2014

Hi Aleksejs,

the setup method you cite is not an initializer for a MultiLinearGeometry but
instead for its contained class JacobianInverseTransposed.

If you look more closely, this class is derived from FieldMatrix and, hence, the
static_cast does nothing but cast a a reference to JacobianInverseTransposed
(namely *this) into the corresponding base class FieldMatrix & (which is
abbreviated by the typedef Base).

Best,

Martin