[Dune] How to find element type

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Mon Aug 11 13:24:52 CEST 2014

> switch( some_function(referenceElement_.type())  )

that is exactly the way to get the GeometryType, but as it is not an
integer or enum you can not switch on it.

Looking at the documentation
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/html/classDune_1_1GeometryType.html
you see that for your simple cases the type provides convinience
methods like isTriangle()

Christian