[Dune] Fwd: Re: another little c++ question that bugs me

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Aug 13 14:29:29 CEST 2014

Hi Aleksej,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 02:00:25PM +0200, Aleksejs Fomins wrote:
> In my humble opinion I would suggest to expand the description of the
> constructor, as "Constructor initializing the whole matrix with a
> scalar." is a bit brief.

Be our guest. This is an open source project and patches that improve
the documentation are highly welcome. Just create a new branch on
local repository, make the changes, commit, and create a flyspray
task in our bugtracker with patches resulting from "git format-patch
-k ".

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858