[Dune] Google Sommer of Code 2014?

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Feb 1 10:24:14 CET 2014

Hi Dune,
Friday, 14. February is the deadline for organization
applications
to Google Sommer of Code 2014. What do you think, should we
try to
get some spots? I am again willing to help with mentoring or
administration. I have even a project which aims for a CMake
based replacement of dunecontrol.

Are other developers interested, too? This might be also a
possibility
for users to get involved in Dune development by
(co-)mentoring a
student. Project ideas from users are very welcome.

Bye
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.