[Dune] truncated function names in valgrind

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 7 17:14:59 CET 2014

Hi Andreas,
maybe the following helps:  Start valgrind with the option --db-attach=yes.
Then, when the invalid write occurs, valgrind will ask you whether you want
to attach a debugger to the running process.  Confirm, and you will find
yourself in gdb at the spot where the error occurred.  Then maybe gdb will
tell you the function names.