[Dune] regarding project for gsoc'14

mohit agarwal magarwal0070 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 11:23:16 CET 2014

Hello,
I am Mohit Agarwal currently a sophomore in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.I would love to take part in GSOC 2014. I have looked at all of your project ideas for gsoc'14 on http://www.dune-project.org/gsoc/2013/projects.html and i loved project 1 which is "Adding thread support to parallel index sets" and project 5 which is "Attaching the psurface library to para view". This is my first year for gsoc and also i am new to the open source community. I assure that i carry the required skill set for these projects as given in the specification and have formally worked on similar projects.
I would love to be involved in any of these projects.
Any tips on how i should start contributing and who should i contact?Also if i am required to learn any new skill i am ready to do the background learning work!!
Regards,Mohit Agarwal.