[Dune] Usage of insertBoundary to set ID boundaries

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 15:52:22 CET 2014

Hi both Andreas,

I agree with you.
I was perplexed, but I didn't say anything before. The reason is, in Andreas's (Buhr) previous post the usage of insertBoundary was not mentioned before the creation of the grid. My perplexity came from there.

Anyway, now I will change the code. The only task, now, is to find somewhere the correct localFaceIndex and pass it to the method in question.

Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk