[Dune] Downtime Servers / AG Paralleles Rechnen

Sandra Barteit sandra.barteit at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 20 13:03:34 CET 2014

Dear all,

the delivery for the new server (donkey) is estimated for calender week
07/08.
The integration of the new server requires a new physical server
arrangement in the server room (4 OG, IWR), therefore we have to
shutdown the "old" servers.
All servers (conan (webserver with websites:
dune-project.org/conan.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de), fiona, memory II,
reservoir, shrek) of the working group will be shutdown on Friday, the
31st of February from 12.30pm onwards. The downtime is scheduled for
three hours.
You will be notified before the shutdown and again when the servers are
up and running.

We apologize for any inconvenience,
If you have questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Sandra Barteit
Sandra Barteit
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
Universität Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 368
69120 Heidelberg

Email: sandra.barteit at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de