[Dune] Grid compile error

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 18:20:45 CET 2014

Hallo.
Whuch cxxflags are you using? Did you add the ones for alberta un the makefile.am?

As said already many times: include as much information as possible e.g the full output of the compilation and the config.log of your module.
Andreas
Best
Andreas

Sent from Samsung Mobile

"Agnese, Marco" <m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
Hello DUNEers,
I am getting mad trying to understand this problem.

If I try to compile this test code

#define GRIDDIM 2
#define WORLDDIM 2

#include <config.h>
#include <dune/grid/albertagrid.hh>

int main(int argc,char **argv){

   #if defined HAVE_ALBERTA
    typedef Dune::AlbertaGrid<GRIDDIM,WORLDDIM> GridType;
   #endif

    return 0;
}

I obtain the following error:
error: ‘AlbertaGrid’ in namespace ‘Dune’ does not name a type
     typedef Dune::AlbertaGrid<GRIDDIM,WORLDDIM> GridType;

I have already try many different things but nothing worked. Any idea is well accepted:)
Thank you very much,

Marco Agnese