[Dune] Linking with OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 29 14:13:41 CET 2014

Hi Benedikt

I just tried building dune-{common,geometry,grid} with cmake on OS X 10.9.1, with both static and
shared libraries (I didn’t know about CMAKE_FLAGS yet, nice!). For me, they both worked without
a problem, so I’m afraid I can’t really help you there...

I think you might really have run into the trap described by Christoph (mixing libc++ and libstdc++).

Steffen