[Dune] Linking with OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Wed Jan 29 17:35:58 CET 2014

Hello

yes I agree, a wonderful mess of a very high order!

I think it is …acceptable… to compile with some degree of optimisation by default,
in fact, we always compile with -O2. I think it is still far better than to patch system
based header files. I have some hope that Apple will soon make sure to clean it up.

Greetings and thanks for the support! Benedikt