[Dune] Usage of "BoundaryDomain" or "BoundarySegment" for surface meshes

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 13:23:10 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

coming back to the question I posted two days ago, about how to specify the boundary for a surface mesh in a DGF file: just to be more precise, neither BOUNDARYDOMAIN nor BOUNDARYSEGMENT works.

I tried also

BOUNDARYDOMAIN
2           -1 -1 0 1 -1 0
2           1 1 0 -1 1 0
3           1 -1 0 1 1 0
3           -1 -1 0 -1 1 0

but no luck.
Any clever idea why it does not work for surface meshes? Or am I wrong somewhere?

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk