[Dune] still error compiling

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Thu Jul 10 15:18:25 CEST 2014

Dear Dune,

I am very sorry for troubling you, but now I get a different error

configure: WARNING: /home/fomins/gitwork/hades/dune-common does not seem
to contain a valid dune-common (failed to link with libdunecommon.la)
configure: error: could not find required module dune-common
--- Failed to build dune-geometry ---

I have tried this with both system libraries
/usr/bin/libtool	- libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4.2
/usr/bin/pkg-config	- version 0.26
/usr/bin/automake	- version 1.11.6
/usr/bin/autoconf	- autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69

and with manually installed ones with exporting the /bin and the
/aclocal paths

pkg-config 0.28
libtool 2.4
automake 1.14