[Dune] still error compiling

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Jul 10 15:41:23 CEST 2014

Am Thu, 10. Jul 2014, 15:18:25 +0200 schrieb Aleksejs Fomins:
> I am very sorry for troubling you, but now I get a different error
>
> configure: WARNING: /home/fomins/gitwork/hades/dune-common does not seem
> to contain a valid dune-common (failed to link with libdunecommon.la)
> configure: error: could not find required module dune-common
> --- Failed to build dune-geometry ---
>
> I have tried this with both system libraries
> /usr/bin/libtool	- libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4.2
> /usr/bin/pkg-config	- version 0.26
> /usr/bin/automake	- version 1.11.6
> /usr/bin/autoconf	- autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69
>
> and with manually installed ones with exporting the /bin and the
> /aclocal paths
>
> pkg-config 0.28
> libtool 2.4
> automake 1.14
> autoconf 2.69
>
> Thanks,
> Aleksejs

The failing configure run should have produced a file config.log in your
dune-geometry directory.  Could you send us that file?  There should be more
details in there about why linking to libdunecommon.la failed.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

[Zum Thema GNOME 3]
(15:11:22) marina: linus ist auf meiner seite