[Dune] Problem bei gettingstarted.cc in grid-howto

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Jul 11 13:18:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

I will answer i english as this might help more people.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:04:40PM +0200, Stephan Henke wrote:
> ich versuche auf einem Fedorasystem Dune zu benutzen. Ich habe mir die
> Module common, geometry, grid, grid-howto, istl und localfunctions als
> tar heruntergeladen und wie in der Beschreibung in dune-common/bin mit
> "dunecontol all" installiert und "dunecontrol make install" ausgeführt.
> Beide Male hat dies nur ca. eine Zehntelsekunde gedauert und es wurden
> ca. 2 Zeilen Text ausgegeben (--- going to build  ---
> --- done ---).

If I read you correctly you are calling dunecontrol inside of the
dune-common/bin directory. That is not correct. DUNE cannot find any
DUNE modules from this location. Therefore it does not build any
modules. If it would then it would output " going to build dune-common ....".

Please change to the directory where you untarred all the modules,
i.e. there must be subdirectories called dune-common, etc.

Now please call "./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all".

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858