[Dune] Problem with installation of ALUGrid with parallel on Mac

Bo Guo boguo at princeton.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:19:12 CEST 2014

Dear Dune developer,

This is Bo Guo, I am trying to install ALUGrid with parallel on a Mac. But
I didn't succeed, the problem was that the configure somehow cannot find
MPI on Mac, though I checked that mpicc is indeed installed. The same
procedure of installation actually worked on a Linux system. So I guess
this might be a problem of the ALUGrid configuration on Mac(unix system).

I have attached the configuration log, hope that would be helpful to locate
the problem. I would be happy to provide any other information that would
be useful. Thank you very much! Look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Bo