[Dune] Fwd: gmsh2dgf

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 11:52:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

Since you are getting the boundarysegment block in your dgf file, you
seem to be using
the DUNE_GRID_EXPERIMENTAL_GRID_EXTENSIONS so that
intersection.boundaryId() is
available. The problem is that adding boundary ids was decided to be
unnecessary.
I don't know that much about the gmsh format or the reader to know if
boundary id information
from the gmsh file is in some way passed on to the user. If so it will
not be made available ithriough
the intersection.boundaryId method but stored somehow externally and you
will have to modify the
code in io/file/dgfparser/dgfwriter.hh accordingly
(search for iit->boundaryId(); and replace that call).

Perhaps experts on gmsh to provide the way to get the boundary ids out
of the gmsh file.

Best
Andreas