[Dune] Trace-Meshes like ALBERTA "Sub-Meshes" (which are trace meshes, i.e. codim 1)

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at ians.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 19 00:07:04 CET 2014

Hi Andrea,

many thanks for your comments.

I fear, however, that the first non-trivial step happens when chaining
3d and 2d meshes. 1d meshes are just a collection of line segments, and
 as such conformity (no hanging nodes) and compatibility are somehow not
an issue.

But yes: the 2d-1d case implemented in Alberta finally boils down to
that what you describe.

Best,

Claus