[Dune] ParMETIS and ALUGrid 1.52

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 31 17:27:33 CEST 2014

Hi Marco,
you are right, I just add --with-parmetis and no --with-metis. Thanks
for the hint, I'll extend my howto.

I don't know anything about the performance of METIS and ParMETIS as I
never used parallel ALUGrid, I just compiled and ran it to test the
build system.

Bye
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that