[Dune] DUNE participates in ESA Sommer of Code in Space 2014

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri May 2 19:08:17 CEST 2014

Dear Dune community,
I am pleased to announce that DUNE participates in this year's
ESA Sommer of Code in Space (SOCIS 2014). As yesterday ESA
published the list of selected projects and mentoring
organizations [1], be prepared for interested students.

If you are a student from one of the ESA member countries
(at least the majority of European countries), check our ideas
page [2] and apply for a stipend worth a total of 4000 Euros!

If you are a DUNE user or developer, consider sharing your
project ideas or becoming a (co-)mentor. There is no Google or
other company involved, pure rocket science ;-)

Best,
Christoph

[1] http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2014/?q=node/13
[2]
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/esa-socis-2014/wiki/Project_ideas

--
[..] we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the
control