[Dune] using metis & parmetis creates a build problem

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon May 19 11:16:24 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:24:30AM +0200, Benedikt Oswald wrote:
> Hello Markus, thanks.
>
> No, in fact we wish to use parmetis.
> Perhaps I was not precise enough, the problem occurs when compiling HADE3D with
> the autotools build system. HADES is not yet switched to cmake.
> I do not know if this makes a difference ?

I am just saying, that your dune-istl seems to be compiled without
parmetis. You might want to check whether it was correctly found by
grepping for PARMETIS in config.h or checking the configure output.

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858