[Dune] including vtk-libraries in the dune-build system

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Nov 12 14:59:17 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 02:42:46PM +0100, egleiss at iup.uni-heidelberg.de wrote:
> Dear Dune Developers,
>
> I have some problems with including libraries from the visualization
> toolkit (vtk) into the dune build system. I have created a new dune module
> as described in the tutorials and copied an example from the vtk-wiki
> (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/SimplePointsReader) into the
> code:

DUNE does not need VTK libraries and therefore they do not get added
automatically. You have to do that on your own in the Makefile.am,
CMakeLists.txt or by setting LDFLAGS (either on the command line or
via an options file to dune-control).

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858