[Dune] cmake docu ?

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 21 15:18:24 CET 2014

Hi Christoph,

Am 21.11.2014 um 13:00 schrieb Christoph GrĂ¼ninger:> Hi Benedikt,

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Using_cmake_to_build_your_DUNE_project
> Everybody is welcome to improve the Wiki page. I'll add new topics when
> they come up or are requested.

one of the questions that we should answer is on build types:

Since passing custom compiler arguments to 'make' is discouraged
because it is 'not the cmake way' we should explain how to
setup different build types as a replacement.

Obviously you can have several option files with different
options and build directories. But I don't know if this is
the desired way.

Best,
Carsten