[Dune] cmake docu ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Fri Nov 21 17:39:52 CET 2014

Dear Dune,

thanks for the support with the cmake based build system!

I have progressed in migrating to the cmake based build system,
but I experience a linker problem that I dare present, cf. below.

in my CMakeList.txt file I say:

link_libraries(${DUNE_Boost_LIBRARIES})
include_directories(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR})
add_definitions(-DENABLE_BOOST)

add_executable(vulcain vulcain.cc)
target_link_libraries("vulcain")
add_dune_mpi_flags(vulcain)

Could you suggest if this is wrong/incomplete ?

Thanks & greetings,
Benedikt

PS: I understand that Dune will swtich to cmake as the default build system
over this weekend, in fact I find this very courageous...

Linking CXX executable vulcain
  "Dune::dverb", referenced from:
      Dune::MPIHelper::MPIHelper(int&, char**&) in vulcain.cc.o
      Dune::MPIHelper::~MPIHelper() in vulcain.cc.o