[Dune] dune-alugrid

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Oct 24 13:22:54 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 06:34:04PM +0200, Mladen Jurak wrote:
>  I am using Dune version 2.3.1 with dune-alugrid module.

I am really unsure whether this will work as dune-alugrid is quite
newer than DUNE 2.3.1. Please report back.

> After installing all dune modules to /usr/local with "make install"
> I get the following problem with dune-alugrid: file
>       dune-alugrid/dune/alugrid/impl/2d/grid_imp.cc
> which is included by
>      dune-alugrid/dune/alugrid/impl/2d/grid.h
> is not copied to the install directory. The file is listed
> in EXTRA_DIST but it seems that "install" target is not
> affected by it.

That is indeed a bug. You (and the ALUGrid developers) will find a
patch that should fix this. Please test it.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858