[Dune] Handling errors

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Tue Sep 2 16:46:36 CEST 2014

Dear Dune,

I would like to implement error handling correctly for some of the
functions where it is particularly important.

Namely, I would like to throw an error when a function receives
unexpected input arguments. Which Dune::Exception would be better for
this. Can I make it such that the error message I specify in the error
handler appears on the screen when the exception is thrown? So far I
have tried

DUNE_THROW(Dune::IOError, "MyNiceErrorTextHere");

but no error text appeared on the screen

Thanks,
Aleksejs