[Dune] New project compilation bug

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 10:54:12 CEST 2014

Hi.
You should really learn how to provide at least the minimum information
required for
us to help you! Do you really think that from those two line we can
hazard even a useful guess?

For starters:
What is the complete output of your make call?
Attaching the config.log file of your project would also be good.

Andreas