[Dune] change to inheritance of vtksequencewriter

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 24 12:41:31 CEST 2014

Hi Andreas,
this was not discussed.  I did the change thinking that it would not imply
an interface change, but I missed your use case.  If you insist I will revert
the change, but I actually like the new inheritance better than the old one.

Actually, though, I am thinking about even more changes, because the current
VTKSequenceWriter doesn't work for me anyway.  From looking at the code it
seems to write the same grid at each time step, hence you cannot use it for
locally evolving grids.  Also, the current VTKSequenceWriter output makes
my  ParaView crash, because the output of the i-th time step actually
contains i copies of the data.  Do you see that, too?