[Dune] reading element parameters is buggy with ALUGrid

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Sep 24 16:10:04 CEST 2014

Dear Nagaiha,

without knowing any details about the new alugrid version...

I suggest to write two files, one with the x-coordinate and one with
the y-coordinate and then compare the results to the expected one. As
you directly encode the information into the data it is easier to get
an idea of how the data is distorted and what goes wrong.

Ciao
Christian