[Dune] error: reference to ‘ALUGrid’ is ambiguous

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Fri Sep 26 15:39:26 CEST 2014

Dear Dune,

I have another error, this time with new dune-alugrid module. I am using
the latest one from git repository. I have read (2.2) of arxiv
dune-alugrid paper and followed the instructions

In short, my test program is throwing an error on the line

typedef  ALUGrid<3,3,simplex,nonconforming, mpihelper> ALUSimplexGridType;

which has candidates
class ALUGrid;

and
namespace ALUGrid { }

In the attached zip file I have included the following information that
should be able to help you
* Machine version and version of g++
* config.log of the dune-curvilinear class
* complete error message
* the file curvilineargmshreader file itself
* the test program which calls it
* The git version of dune-geometry I am using (since it was edited to
add curvilinear functionality)

Regards,
Aleksejs