[Dune] Error

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Apr 10 09:21:59 CEST 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:46:57AM -0500, Cesar wrote:
> I've installed DUNE when i make a project using the tools duneproject,
> dunecontrol everything is fine, but when i use the binary dune-autogen i
> get this error

Like Christoph said, this shell script is not supposed to be called
manually. Maybe you can tell us what you want to accomplish by using
it.

> Error: Could not find dune-common/am!

This means that dune-autogen thinks it found the am directory of
dune-common but that directory does not actually exist.

> Can you help me to solve it?

If you are using dune-autogen from dunecontrol, then please insert the
lines
set -x
set -v
before the line with "usage ()..." , run the setup again
(e.g. "dunecontrol autogen &> autogen.log), and send the output
(contained in autogen.log).

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858